Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Two year fulltime Master degree course in Business Administration for all graduates from all disciplines wishing to choose a career in Management.
Intake: 30 Seats
The admission to MBA course is centralised and is covered under Centralized Admission Process (CAP) carried out by the Director of Technical Education of the State of Maharashtra.
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidate of backward class categories) in any bachelor degree or appeared for final year of any bachelor degree.
- Appeared** for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree
** Candidates appeared for final year examination fulfilling the remaining eligibility criteria will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before 25th September 2015.
Qualifying Exam (Entrance Tests) :
- MAH‐MBA/MMS‐CET Conducted by Director of Technical Education of the State of Maharashtra
- CMAT (Conducted by AICTE)
- CAT (conducted by IIMs)
- GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA)
- MAT (conducted by AIMA in February )
- XAT (conducted by XLRI)
- ATMA (conducted by AIMS)/
For Admission Enquiries related to MBA 2016-17 please contact
Department of MBA
Shreeyash College of Engineering & Technology
Gut No.258 (P), Satara Tanda, Aurangabad