Training & Placement Cell
- Campus Interviews Conducted by CMS Technologies Aurangabad at Shreeyash Technical Campus on 24 March 2015.
- Campus Interviews Conducted by Hestabit Technologies Pvt.Ltd Noida at Shreeyash Technical Campus on 11 April 2015.
- Campus Interviews Conducted by Samarth Electro care Pvt.Ltd Aurangabad at Shreeyash Technical Campus on 17 April 2015.
Shreeyash Pratishthan is the only Group in the region with a team of 7 expert and skilled members to help enhance the employability skills of students and simultaneously establish a fine rapport with industries. We provide maximum job assistance to the students of Diploma, Engineering and M. B. A.
The Trainers with specialized skills and experience impart training on Communication skills, Development of Soft Skills, Interview Techniques, Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Aptitude Tests etc. The students of Polytechnic, Engineering College and MBA Institute get the benefits of these training programs in a structured way from the first day of their admission in the campus.
The Popularity of this team’s ability is spreading far outside the campus leading to the team being called for training services in Industry and in colleges outside the region.
In continuation with the previous job fairs, this 3rd Marathwada Job Fair 2015 organized by Shreeyash Technical Campus on 7th February, 2015. The “Marathwada Job Fair-2015” is one of the most remarkable event that brings together Institutes and Organizations from the Technical background under one roof with highly competitive and professional job seekers and individuals from remote and interior area, thereby serving as the platform for an open and wide-ranging career and employment opportunities
Some of our recruitment partners are Wipro, OMR Bagla, Videocon, Volkswagen, CAN Pack (I), Badve Engineering, Expert Global, Global Websoft etc.
Industry- Institute Interaction
We strive to create, nurture and sustain a healthy and mutually beneficial relationship at all levels & sectors of industries. Through this we desire to remain permanently relevant to the cause of engineering/management and to be useful to the society by providing skilled personnel as per the needs of the industries.
We are aiming to bridge the gap between Industry and Academia by having close associations with various Industry tycoons like Mr. Dilip Basole- Maxx Mobiles (Consultant Director), Mr. A. K. Tannu- OMR Bagla (President & CEO) , Mr. P. A. Mutha-(G. M) Videocon, , Mr. Manish Rawke- Manish Industry(M. D.), Mr. Sunil Bhosle- (M. D.) Manisha Industries and President, MASSIA, etc. who visit our campus and shared their experiences with students.
Benefits of Industry Institute Interaction
- Greater resource generation.
- Improved quality of faculty.
- More relevant learning.
- Better Placement of students.
- Better utilization of expertise and facilitated Industry.
- It can have access to the latest technological and management developments.
- Industry can keep their workforce updated in terms of skills and knowledge through refresher courses and other training programmes conducted by the institutes.
- It is able to get fresh and well trained technical personnel.
- Reduction in recruiting costs. Cost effective productivity.
- Better communication with higher learning centre.
- Collaborative research opportunities.
- Industry can demonstrate their product for marketing in college.
Activities Performed in the year of 2014-15
- Wipro consumer care & lighting, Aurangabad
- Canpack Pvt. Ltd.
- BancBridge Pvt. Ltd.
- Enzigma Pvt. Ltd., Pune
- WebTech software solutions
- Shree Ganesh Engineering
- Saphalya Industries, Aurangabad
- Vedant Energy Solution
- Narsimha Automobiles, Aurangabad
- Endress + Hausar
- NRB Bearings
- SIEMENS Ltd.
Training for Industrial Employees :
- Sanket Enterprises, Aurangabad
- Shree Ganesh Engineering, Aurangabad
- Ajinkya Industries , Aurangabad
In Plant Training for Students :
- Lumax Auto Technologies Ltd.
- Manisha Industries
- Ajinkya Tech
- Ace Technoservices
- Electromates Robotics & Automation India Pvt. Ltd
- Garware Polyester Ltd.
- Videocon Industries Ltd.
- Greaves Cotton Ltd.
- Upturn Precision, Aurangabad
- Manish Industries , Aurangabad
Expertise from Industries Addressed Our Students
Mr. Gaurav Gupta Senior Software Engineer, BancBridge Pvt. Ltd.
Marathwada Job Fair
Marathwada Job Fair 2013
Marathwad Job Fair 2013 was organized in association with CMIA, for Technical & Non-Technical Vacancies on 16th & 17th February, 2013, in which 25 Companies from Aurangabad MIDC were participated & around 1100 students from all over the Marathwada region were Registered to grab the job opportunity and 237 students were selected.
Marathwada Job Fair 2014
Marathwad Job Fair 2014 was organized in association with MSSIA on 22nd February, 2014 for Diploma & ITI Candidates, in which 40 Companies from Aurangabad MIDC were participated & around 1800 students from all over the Marathwada region were registered to the campus for interview and more than 343 students were selected.
Companies Visited Marathwada Job Fair 2013-14
|Companies Visited Marathwada Job Fair 2015|
|Name of the Company||No. of Students Short Listed|
|1||Aecovis Consultancy Services||5|
|3||Deccan Management C||2|
|4||Electromats Pvt. Ltd.||3|
|5||Expert Global Solutions||35|
|9||Infuir Soft Solutions||6|
|12||Loya PEB Pvt. Ltd.||5|
|14||Nespal Air Water Heater Pvt. Ltd||14|
|18||Sara Builders & Developers||16|
|19||Shendra Green Energy Ltd.||3|
|24||Wipro Consumer Care||12|
Institute is having a strong Alumni Network. We invit them for various interactive sessions and Placement activities arranged from time to time.
Training & Placement Officer:
Prof. Deepak Pawar
Contact No.:- (0240)6608736
Mobile No.:- 8600012515