Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Two year fulltime Master degree course in Business Administration for all graduates from all disciplines wishing to choose a career in Management.
Intake: 60 Seats
The admission to MBA course is centralised and is covered under Centralized Admission Process (CAP) carried out by the Director of Technical Education of the State of Maharashtra.
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidate of backward class categories) in any bachelor degree or appeared for final year of any bachelor degree.
- Appeared** for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree
Qualifying Exam (Entrance Tests) :
- MAH‐MBA/MMS‐CET Conducted by Director of Technical Education of the State of Maharashtra
- CMAT (Conducted by AICTE)
- CAT (conducted by IIMs)
- GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA)
- MAT (conducted by AIMA in February )
- XAT (conducted by XLRI)
- ATMA (conducted by AIMS)/
For Admission Enquiries related to MBA 2016-17 please contact
Department of MBA
Shreeyash College of Engineering & Technology
Gut No.258 (P), Satara Tanda, Aurangabad